Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Too tired to talk

Eating his favorite food....spaghetti. This is him asking for more. He is trying to feed me a piece of Jake's food....yummy
Watching Jake eat...he loves this for some reason
Brushing his teeth for the hundredth time that day
Fun at IHOP
"Give me the camera!"
Watching tv in his bumbo which he is way to big for.
Here are pictures from the last week. There aren't many and they definitely aren't super creative but it is all I can offer today. The truth is, I am just tired. A good tired, but, tired none-the-less. My little sweetie pie has been running for a week straight. I don't know how his little body can continue to go like it does but he is showing no promise of slowing down in the near future. I was talking to a friend the other day comparing how he is now to when he was a newborn. I was so exhausted then....and I am so exhausted now. The difference is that this part is sooooo much more fun! He is so funny and goofy. He tries to scare me and plays "jokes" on me. He gives me wet kisses all day. He plays chase and screams with laughter when I catch him. He loves to say "hey!" in the most drawn out southern accent you can imagine. He gets so excited when I put his shoes on knowing we are about to do something fun. He flirts with EVERYONE he sees, no matter where we are. He loves to "help" me around the house. He mimics more and more of what we do everyday. It is just so fun and flat out hilarious. My house is constantly a wreck, drawers and cabinets emptied, Cheerios all over the floor, and some days I can't even tell you if I had anything to eat or, God forbid, used the bathroom, but it is the most fun I've ever had. So, I said all of this to say, I have no energy left to tell clever jokes or narrate our daily life but just know that we are having a party every day here at 187 Sweetoak. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment