Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More Eli

Awake and happy...as long as we keep him swaddled.

Forgive the many similar photos...Each one looks different to me but I am a little biased. :)



Big Bro getting in on the action

Loving on Mimi






Oh so adorable!

Cute little feet

This is what happens when we take the blankets off...

Wide awake after his bath








Getting tired again...
Here are the pictures we took today trying to capture Eli's expressions. He stays asleep so often that when he wakes up we kind of go crazy with the camera. :)  I know we took a lot more of Jay but, looking at the ones I took today, there is only so many times you can really get a variety of pictures of a newborn who does nothing but eat, sleep, cry, and stare. Of course, I see the tiny differences in each picture so cannot bring myself to delete them, especially when I think he is the cutest thing ever!  He is still doing great, a sweetheart, so laid back, and the perfect cuddle partner. Jay is doing really well also, he loves to take care of Eli and is very careful....most times. What is sweet to me is when he does get too rough and we fuss at him, he immediately gets sad and turns very serious. It's like he really wants to be a good big brother and is genuinely hurt if he doesn't do it right. We have to catch ourselves from getting angry with him and try to be encouraging so he doesn't get too upset. It is such a precious thing to see the bond already forming between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment