Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pool and Garden Fun

Come inside my house! I was behind him trying to get a smile but he thought it important to tell daddy about the dinosaur.
Take two
Jaybird standing on the bird bath...and he knew he wasn't supposed to be up there as you can see by his expression.
This is when I went a little crazy with the camera shoot...
Sweet kisses...
Just his size
Reminding us that he is, in fact, a typical boy
Pool time!
The ball rolled under the furniture and all three boys had to check it out.
Playing doctor...isn't he so smart!
I am slowly getting Jay excited about the whole pool idea so here are some pictures of him playing in it. Of course, we had to put the chair in the pool so that he only got his feet wet at first but, as you can tell, ended up wet everywhere...and still with a smile. As much fun as we have had outside lately, poor Jay is eaten up with sandnats, probably the worst part about living here. His little arms and legs are pitiful. So, I am hoping we will stay entertained inside today in order to minimize the "abused baby" appearance. Dad, I see why you talk so badly about the sandnats in St. Mary's now! I wanted to stay inside yesterday until it hit me that Wes was not coming home until this afternoon and if Jay and I were stuck in this house with no interruption, one of us would go crazy...so since Wes will be around to help, maybe he will be ok with no sandbox fun today.
We also went to the Children's Garden and let him roam around the other day. He loved the little houses and walked in and out, in and out, for at least 20 min. I love taking him there because it is one of the few places that he can literally walk anywhere he wants to and I not worry about getting into trouble. I also went a little crazy with the pictures but he was cooperating and I just couldn't resist the many background choices!
As far as the teething...the right molar is finally here and he is working on the other three which means we are still having some pretty dramatic days here. And I really can't blame him for being needy, I know that has to hurt. I can tell when his gums are hurting because he bites down on anything he can find so hard that his little head shakes. It makes my mouth hurt to watch.
Here is a video of Jay in the pool.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could go swimming in my birthday suit like Jay, and everyone think I was that CUTE. LoveU, Mimi.

    ReplyDelete