Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Leaving a comment

Several of my aunts and our parents have asked about leaving comments below the posts and I have just figured it out.....yes, I am slow when it comes to technology. I adjusted the settings so you can post a comment even if you don't have a google account. Basically, if you click "comments" a box will come up for you to type. Below the box is a drop menu where you can select "name/url" and then type your name in. Then you can publish the comment (you will have to type in a code before it will publish). Let me know if you have any problems doing this. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for showing me how gray my hair "appears" when abnormal sunlight hits it the wrong way. now that i know how to comment, you may want to warn everyone that i think my jokes are funnier than others sometimes think.

    ReplyDelete