Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Week

We had a great time in south Georgia last week celebrating Jay's first Christmas. I didn't take very many pictures (it was so busy I forgot most of the time) but am posting the ones I have. We saw tons of family and Jay was spoiled rotten. In fact, he is yelling at me now because I dared to put him in the middle of all of his new toys without getting in the "pen" too. Of course, why should he expect anything less after a week of him being the constant center of attention. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and I love that Jay is spoiled every time we go home...even if I complain about my trials after we are back in the real world. I didn't realize how much he actually got until we got home and I had to figure out where everything would go. Basically, he has toys for every room in the house (including our bathroom), both car seats, his playpen, and the diaper bag. It definitely makes life easier for me. :) Well, it looks like I am going to keep this entry short since my spoiled baby is having a breakdown because I am ignoring him! Thanks for the great week everyone. I love you! On our way home eating at Pizza Hut....Jay does this the whole time we eat now...he obviously is bored with us.
Getting a good nap in with Papa Rich before we leave...
Santa brought Jay hair for Christmas!! (actually, we borrowed Gailey's new Hannah Montana wig)
Aunt Gina, Dad, and Wes showing Jay how to use his new toy... Kurt's dog Boomer playing in Jay's jumper...so cute
Playing with his new Winnie the pooh train
Since Jay is not quite tall enough to push himself, someone has to do the hard work...not a problem last week but now...I try not to remind him of that feature.
Kurt and the two "babies"...
After opening all of his toys at the Ross' he decided Mama Ross had the best one....something to bang on!
Daddy tickling Jay with his new monkey from Carrie and Oren.
Trying to get him excited about the whole Christmas thing...
"What am I supposed to be doing again??"
Chillin with Papa Tim after all of the excitement.
Going to church in Tifton
Our first Christmas at home in Columbia...

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps your little Baby Einstein could read his mom's name on that box he was banging on, and that's why he was so excited! Thanks for sharing these. Did you see my mention of your blog on my blog?

    http://southernaristocracy.wordpress.com

    Happy 2010!--Brian

    ReplyDelete