Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Pictures from the week

Here are a few pics from this past week. We put up our Christmas decorations and had to take some pictures with Jay by the tree but he was more interested in checking out the ornaments than smiling for the camera. I am surprised by how (other than that first night) Jay has no interest in the tree. I was afraid I would be chasing after him constantly but he doesn't even crawl over to it. I am not complaining though! Otherwise, we don't have any news. Eating at Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving... Believe it or not, I decreased the brightness on this one.....our poor pale baby
This is not a good picture of any of us but it is the first family picture in several months so I had to include it anyway...
Future doctor???
His "thinking pose"...
Sorry, I don't have any videos today. I will try to remember to get a few soon and post them.

1 comment:

  1. we went to Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving, too!!!! Oh for Intern Year! :):) Miss you guys!! Jay is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete