Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Seriously...

I just thought he was too cute in these jeans not to take a picture!
He carried this around in his mouth all day! haha
Sorry for the last two posts.....I was getting revenge on my dear father's attempt to see more of his grandson. :) In all seriousness, I have been a poor blogger lately. I have several cute videos that I have been trying to download since Wed but they won't work so here is the link to where you can watch it on youtube. They are short but cute ones of Jay saying "dada" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcNgNJjJy5M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8et0Wpk9hE As for our accomplishments this week, we are getting closer to crawling but still with no official "crawl" yet. I am really starting to feel bad for him though because he now understands that he can crawl he just can't find the right moves to do it. He wants to so bad so I know it's just a matter of time. He has become very efficient at scooting across the floor though. He is pulling up on everything now and I get a sweet smile every morning when I walk in his room. He is always pulled up looking over the side of the crib just waiting for me to walk in. When I do, his whole face lights up. He usually gets so excited that he looses his balance and falls over but it's sooo cute! He was very good yesterday while Wes and I spent all afternoon at Lowes and then in the yard doing some landscaping. He sat in his tree swing and clapped, laughed, and yelled while we worked. He played right through his nap so when we went to get some ice cream after dinner he slept on Wes's shoulder the whole time. Usually he won't miss a minute of adventures outside of the house so this was pretty funny to us. That's all I can think of for now. I'll see what pictures I have to post before you all take your business elsewhere. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment