Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Friday, October 30, 2009

A father and his son

We have been very lazy this week so I have no "fun" pictures to show. I do have some precious ones of Wes and Jay from yesterday. Jay loves it when Wes comes home and is totally entertained to just sit beside him and stare. He is a wild man all day with me and then turns into a sweetheart when his daddy comes home...go figure. Well, he is a sweetheart until about 6:30, at which time the "downward spiral of emotions" begin. Just to give you a glimpse into this daily activity, I will post a few videos from last night. Even so, I love when Wes comes home and I get to watch the two clones play and love on each other. It is an amazing thing...how even as a tiny 8 month old, Jay already idolizes his father....a perfect gift from God.
Not to leave out the other giant sweetheart in the house....
Precious moments....
These next few are just to show you how well Jay is pulling up and standing with support. He immediately looks for something to pull up on every time we put him on the floor.

1 comment:

  1. such precious daddy/son pics!! and, Jay is growing up SOOOO fast!!!

    ReplyDelete