Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Peanut Gallery...

Found when opening my email messages this morning... "I have been a loyal customer of your blog since its inception and hope to be one for years to come. I feel compelled to bring to your attention the seemingly infrequency of your new blogs is causing me to consider canceling my subscription to it. After ten days of your last entry, I noticed a short video clip today with absolutely no narrative. Talk about mailing it in. Obviously your publisher or editor, if not both have no desire to entertain senior citizens. It troubled me to realize that the frequency of the blogs slowed considerably after I reached the dreaded demographic (nice use of alliteration) of 55 and older. Thank you for your consideration to this request of returning to the quality of blog I signed up to receive. Love, Jay's Papa Rich."

No comments:

Post a Comment