Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our back yard.

Wes and I have been working in the yard for 3 days and now we can actually walk down to the pond without sliding down a pile of straw! This is just to show off our hard work. :) Jay was a great supervisor, as you can tell.
By the way, my sweetheart is 8 months old today!!! He officially crawled yesterday but stopped after he realized what he was doing. If he's distracted (following after a toy) he can crawl but if he thinks about it too hard he just sits up and gives up. I guess he just has to get the hang of it now.

2 comments:

  1. love the walkway!!! i'm sure wes taught you how to be so handy! SMILES!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most impressive landscaping project I've seen in quite awhile. That lake view is literally to die for. Kudos from a very satisfied blog customer (you're still getting my nom for New Blog of the Year!).

    Brian T.

    ReplyDelete