Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pushing Strollers

Playing today... My little climber...
What???
Taking a break from pushing at the park.
Covered in grass from head to toe!
Climbing on some drums at the playground
Loves slides!
Last week....watching tv.
Cheezin under that passy.
These next few are for my friend Brian. He sent Jay a book last week and this was him checking it out after lunch. Thanks Brian!
Wes and I were busy this weekend at a baby shower for our good friends Michael and Cristen who are having their first little boy in May and we are so excited about little Jack's arrival! We stayed with them Friday night and Jay had a ball, mainly pushing their bar stools around the entire house and climbing up and down their stairs. Then we went to the shower on Saturday and he played with everyone, showing off every trick in the book and then, finally, falling asleep on my shoulder at the end of the day. It was so fun to see everyone and Jay was thrilled to have all of that attention.
We decided to drive back late yesterday evening after eating supper with Sarah so Jay would sleep the whole trip, which he did, and we got home about 1230am. So, after church today we all crashed on the couch for a while. We went to the park on Friday afternoon and Jay discovered his new obsession....pushing the stroller, which he did up and down the entire field for about 30 minutes. It is one of my videos...too cute. Today we went on a walk and we had to have a quick WWF match to strap him into the stroller because he DEMANDED that he push it. I was not willing to take all night to walk to the end of the street though. After the walk, however, he got his way and spent a while pushing it up and down the driveway. Now, he is passed out for the night. :)

2 comments:

  1. How much do I have to pay you(my most beautiful daughter) or Dr. Ross to place videos that go past 30 seconds? I have observed that none go past that time. I know I can afford to pay residency rates, so give me longer videos. If not, tell Wes that I will come and stay with you guys for a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I nearly cry when I saw the pics of him w/ the book? I swear I'm turning into the doting uncle I swore I'd never be, and I'm not even truly an uncle yet! (I spoil my cousins kids something terrible, but books are educational.) Thanks for posting those!

    ReplyDelete