Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Monday, March 15, 2010

All I have of last week

This is why Jay was so good while I cooked supper the other night....and also explains the sudden disappearance of 3 of his pacifiers.
I'm not sure what the weight limit is on the dishwasher door but I don't think I want to find out, he knows he's not supposed to climb on it, hence the surprise face he uses to get out of trouble.
These are the only pictures I took all week mainly because Jay and I have been sick and pouting the whole time. We are still sick but I think we are getting to the end of it...I hope so at least, a week is my limit for sickness with a one year old if I am going to keep my sanity. And of course, of all weeks, Wes took his last boards exam Fri and Sat so when he was at home, he was studying... meaning Jay and I have spent way to much alone time together (especially since Jay has not slept for the past 4 nights, even with me holding him the majority of the night).

I tried to post this yesterday but blogger is no longer uploading videos...which means we are back to youtube. Here are a few....again, I am hoping he will feel like showing off for the camera this week to make up for the pitiful attempt at blogging last week. here are the links to the videos... one is him dancing to his sesame street video, the other two are him walking...now more than just a few steps.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y94PWxurxuw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z8MykvCWY-k

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jmbErcgFMnQ

1 comment:

  1. Shannon,
    Are you sure you want Jaybird walking? Look at all he can get into with out walking!

    Thanks for the posts. We love them.
    Mama Ross

    ReplyDelete