Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Christmas and things that make you go "haha"!

Here are more pictures from our Christmas with the family. Our moms emailed me these this week. Uncle Cleveland playing Christmas songs while dad serenaded us with his "unique" voice... Wes' dad after a good day of fishing...I can just see Jay standing beside him in a few years...
Our trick....he'll do anything for his pacifier...
Isn't this a good picture of Kurt and Josh!?
Jay's smirk....
Lovin' on Mama Ross... (Wes' mom)
All of us at Christmas....apparently Oren and Jay had better things to talk about...
Jumpin' with Aunt Charlene...
I love this picture of Jay and Carrie!
Now that's a spoiled baby...Papa Tim
What else are papa's good for, right?
Playing with Mimi!
Sweet Gailey keeping Jay out of trouble. :)
Joy and Jay kissin' on Christmas night.
I was thinking about all of the things that Jay thinks are funny today and I wanted to share them with you, mainly because it is amazing to me the things that babies find entertaining. We buy all of these toys and sing a million songs when the simplest things are all they need. ha!
1) when we walk down the stairs, stop about halfway down, and look at each other (yes, he actually thinks this is hilarious.)
2) drop anything, look at him, and say "Uh-Oh!" very dramatically
3) Feeding mommy and daddy
4) When I bite his hands and feet
5) Giving Jake a toy and then taking it away
6) Slamming doors and cabinets shut
7) Peek-a-boo
8) Stepping outside and feeling that first rush of cold air (yes, really)
9) Wes throwing him on a stack of pillows
10) Watching me answer the phone
11) Throwing ALL of his bath animals out of the tub
12) Banging on anything that makes a god-awful amount of noise
13) Jumping
and...
14) Falling down the stairs (of course, he laughs because I am always right behind him waiting to catch my little dare devil)
I just thought of two more that I can't believe I forgot!
15) Waving at himself in the mirror (this is the only time he will wave, I guess the rest of us are not worthy) 16) When he (or me and Wes) sneezes or coughs, especially if I say, "Bless you!" very excitedly afterwards.
Ok, now I think I am done....I'm sure I will think of many more but I have to stop somewhere. :)

1 comment: