Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Friday, September 11, 2009

We're still alive!

Playing in the front yard yesterday...
Eating some pizza....his hair is very strawberry here...
I am just checking in so everyone knows we are still alive! Sorry for the break of posting lately. My parents came into town over the long weekend and then I was good for nothing from a sinus infection all week. Yesterday I was finally feeling better so I just have a few random pics to post. Again, I will try to get a video up if this thing cooperates.
We had a great time with mom and dad last weekend. Jay was in a very good mood most of the time so we just played a lot. We also went to the lake and then mom and I had Swedish massages for her birthday...WONDERFUL! We also did some shopping while we were out while the guys were willing to babysit. Come to think of it, they did quite a bit of babysitting that weekend (thanks dad and Wes). I don't have pictures to show off, I guess because we used mom's camera the whole time. There were some good ones though.
The rest of this week has been very boring. Wes is just working and we are trying to get better. Jay is being a very good sport about my laziness, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment