Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The big 55!!

Today is my dad's birthday so Jay and I decided to make him a card. Jay was very excited about it as you can see. :) Maybe next year he will be able to help me with it!
I have been thinking about home this week and how nice it will be when we are able to actually see our family for birthday celebrations. I was telling Wes yesterday that it would be so nice if I could just go see mom and dad on the nights he was on call instead of being bored at home. When we move back, I will have to take advantage of being so close to them and go visit on the nights he is working late. Of course by that time I may just drop off the kids and go back home for some peace and quiet....when I think about Jay times 2 or 3 my head hurts! Anyway, I just wanted to post this picture for my awesome dad. I thank God for you everyday and am so proud to call you my father. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment