Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Georgia Trip

These are some pictures from Jay's trip to south Georgia a few weeks ago. We have been super busy this month and I know I have been a slacker at blogging. I will just post these and try to do a complete update with ones I've taken (including our trick or treating extravaganza!) soon. I only have this week and next of clinical and my schedule should be lighter, thank goodness!!

Brooks, Jay, and Papa Tim

Tickle fight with Papa!

These crazy boys had a ball playing that night!

Driving firetruck at Papa and Mama Ross'

Right up his alley...


He thought it was even more fun when Mama Ross hopped on the firetruck with him!

Walking around the Agirama. Jay is dying to go back!

Taking a break at the old house that Wes' great grandfather was born (I think) or someone in the Ross family.

Checking out an old barn that belonged to the Ross family

Feeding the mule

Shucking corn

Amazed at the farmer working with the corn!

Jay was in awe over the well, he could not stop looking in it.

Helping Papa pull up water

Listening to the "farmer" talk about making grits

Jay got to grind his own bag of grits. We had them that night for supper and they were delicious!

"I'm just workin'" Jay told me when I took this picture

Doesn't like the smell of pine tar, apparently

Laughing with Papa

he was working again, so serious


We had to drive the tractor before we left!


He kept wanting to ride the horses...and kept touching their noses

Ringing the bell on the choo choo!



Thumbs up!  This was his new signal for answering us that week.

Focused on something?

Papa had to carry him out, he was "too tired" to walk.
Sitting in the parking lot after we got to the Agirama...ready to go!

Checking out the "choo choo track"

In Valdosta now, sliding down to Mimi!

Soooo fun, he only wanted the big slides though

And convinced his Mimi to go down with him...haha

Only the 100th or so time....

Laughing at silly Mimi trying to get up. I'm just glad I had the excuse of a giant belly preventing me from joining in the "fun" :)
climbing up the ladder for more! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got a little grown-up on your hands; I can't believe how big he is! Glad y'all had fun look at the old Ross family houses at the Agrirama. What a cool thing to be able to do!

    ReplyDelete