Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow Fun....well maybe not.

 Snacking with Daddy on the couch after work.
 It still amazes me how much more they look alike every day.

 My wild boy at his quietest...
 What a pose!  when I showed this to wes he said, "we probably don't have to put that one on the blog."  :)
 Still loves his "choo-choo"
 Lemonade popsicles....
 jay had to show papa all of his toys.   he is pointing to me after I asked, "where's mama?" trying to get him to look at the camera.
 "where's papa?"
 Katie trying to show Jay that snow is fun....
This was about the only thing Jay would cooperate with....it's a good thing it only snows a few days a year.


 I put this in a frame above his crib....so sweet
 Here you can see Jay's intense disapproval of playing in the snow. Katie and Larry walked over to help and the 4 of us had a great time while Jay protested. The neighbors must have thought we were horrible parents as our toddler screamed to go inside while we built a snowman. We were very proud even if Jay didn't get it.


2 comments:

  1. Love your snowman. Sorry Jay was so against it. I would of probably been screaming too, if you had made me stay outside while building a snowman. Love You, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How glad I am that you put the posing-on-the-stairs pic on here! I laughed very loudly at work over that one. Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your MLK weekend!

    ReplyDelete