Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Springtime fun part two

Mama bought this hat for Jay. I was very offended.

Obviously it describes him perfectly

And this one is right on too

Riding in the super wagon

Eli would rather eat his bib than the rice cereal

Jay with his mouth wide open, as usual

He told me he had to work in the yard....not sure why you would need a saw with grass

Digging up the front yard..."I have to build a bird house"

Wes was not happy when he got home...I plead ignorance "what? jay dug up your grass?? I must have been feeding Eli"

First visit to the dentist!! He did great!

They are looking for Mickey Mouse and Goofy back there....Jay said he chewed them up

Serious baby waiting for big brother to get his teeth cleaned, probably hoping he's not next

All done and happy as can be!  He charmed the entire office by the time we left...


More flowers for me!
These next ones are of us trying to get a cute mom/sons photo...

Neither boy would cooperate at the same time but they are sweet just the same

Kisses from my sweetheart while little man plays with my fingers

I think Eli's bald head is just perfect! haha

One last shot.....Eli has lost all interest, Jay is cheezin' to avoid his father's fury

All smiles

I have nothing to say about this one

Couldn't you just pinch those cheeks off!?!

Passed out after a walk around the block

Painting scrap wood....I hope Wes didn't have plans for them.

Watching Jay push his monster truck around.

I read that 4 month olds love to watch things in motion. So I told Jay to show Eli how his truck spins and flips...I promise he was very entertained even though this picture shows extreme disapproval

We have spent most mornings playing with monster truck....the perfect way to keep both boys happy and out of trouble

I'm starting to see the benefit of having two....easy entertainment. Before Eli, I was the one sitting on the floor playing with monster trucks....

No comments:

Post a Comment