Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Pictures of Springtime

The boys hanging out at the garden show

Cutie Pie checking out the flowers

The suped up wagon Uncle Jerry made for Jay....it received many comments that day

Waiting on daddy

Eli's first meeting with rice cereal....not a fan, apparently

"What is the heck is this crap!?"

"Seriously, Mom?"

"Well I guess I'll play along..."

Ahhhh, now for a real taste

Notice he just spit all of it out

But it's fun even if not delicious

What a progression!  haha

Waving at Funday Sunday!

Ready to go

Talking to fireman about his truck...Jay kept asking, "but where's the firehose?" during the entire conversation. The fireman explained that this truck didn't have a hose and Jay would reply, "but where's the hose?"  he couldn't imagine a firetruck not having a hose!

Riding the "giant police motorcycle"

Jay helping Malaya feed the animals

Cocky!

Best buds...

Oh my, how sad it will be when they leave us in June :(

The big boys showing sweet Joshua how it's done

Flying helicopters

You know I have to take a picture of sweet baby everywhere we go...

Playing with his new gun from Kurt and Ashley....he slept with it every night last week.

This is Jay's girlfriend!  They are about to perform for us.

It seems like they have the same personality...maybe that's why they are so smitten

Eli chewed on Wes' fingers during the concert

Because that is so much more interesting than watching loudmouth

The kids getting their music awards after the show...

Proud boy after the show
I have been picture crazy the last few weeks. This is only about a third of the ones I have so I will space them out. We have been doing so many things with the nice weather and different festivities. I had to delete a lot of the old blog pictures the other day because it wouldn't allow me to upload any more saying that I reached the maximum limit. So, it is confirmed, I am obsessive. But I AM June Lewis' grand daughter, right!?  At least I get it honest. Lucky for me I can store my pictures in the compact form of computer files instead of bookshelves crammed full of photo albums.  And, I promise, I have tried to delete ones that seem repetitive but I talk myself out of doing that too much because I just can't decide which ones I like best. And it's been so much worse since Eli's been born because every time I take one of Jay I feel like I need to take Eli's picture too so he's not left out. So here is part one of my never ending digital picture album.

No comments:

Post a Comment