Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Video summary



I posted  few videos from the week. My pictures all seem to be the same lately so the videos show more of what Jay has learned. I think we are all well aware that he knows how to throw, hit, and jump by this point. :)  As far as the videos go: He loves to pick vegetables out of my pitiful garden. I am trying to teach him when things are ready to be picked but he usually just randomly chooses what he wants. So about half of what he brings me is no where near ripened but I just put them on the counter and act like it's exactly what I needed to cook supper with. When he and Wes are working in the yard Wes helps him pick out a flower or two and he runs it inside yelling, "mama! I got a flower for you!"  It is so sweet and I go overboard about how much I love it.
When I ask him to spell his name, knowing that it starts with "J", he goes into a recitation of "J, K, L...P!" He does this on a video and then finishes the correct spelling after that.
He is also working with Wes at the table. I just thought this video was funny because we can see Wes' clone copying him write on a paper. Wes is filling out a form and Jay is drawing helicopters....

No comments:

Post a Comment