Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Fun at Moes.

Throwing away the cups for everyone.
"Jay, where's your nose?"
"Where's your belly button?"
So here's the story with the pictures. We have been going to Moes Mondays since we've been here but about a month ago we were letting Jay run around and before we knew it he was sprinting to this total stranger and leapt into her arms as if it were his long lost grandmother. She was completely thrilled as were the rest in the group and we spent the next 45 minutes playing with Jay and getting to know them. It was about 5 couples, in the same Sun School class, the men golfing buddies, and as it turned out, all go to our church. They also go to Moes every Monday. They were so nice and Jay loved the attention. He threw away everyone's trash one by one, receiving dramatic applause after each one. He was in heaven. One of the men, the one that Jay clung to the first day, gave Jay his hat that he got at the US Open last year....Dad would have been very jealous. Another one mentioned that he did photography and would bring his camera in case we came the following week.
So, the next week we showed up and sure enough, he starting shooting. Of course, I wasn't thinking when I left the house and looked awful in my old t-shirt and hair pulled back but Jay was precious and the pictures are amazing! We have seen them every Monday since and Jay, after entertaining them with his new tricks of the week, will diligently throw each and every cup in the trash...of course, resulting great applause. At church Sunday, they brought me the cd with all of the pictures so here are my favorites. It is Harold Dodson Photography here in Columbia and I am now his new recruiter as I am telling everyone who might get married anytime soon that he is the only one to call.
By the way, our laptop died last week so I am doing all of my Internet stuff on Wes' desktop from college so my blogging will be scarce until our new one comes in next week. It has taken all afternoon for the pictures to post. I will catch up once I have a computer that isn't on 2003 speed.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say how good your photography skills have gotten! Haha

    ReplyDelete