Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Back by popular demand (aka- Mimi's demand):

Sitting in his fort of couch cushions.
Fun with Kurt...
Poor baby, he had to ride his tiny trucks since I didn't bring his big riding toys.
He could not stop looking at these pictures of me and Kurt this week...
Mr. Innocent.
Hairbrush in one hand, toothbrush in the other.
A few weeks ago at my house playing with Mimi
Sweetheart
Mimi had to buy some blue jean diapers for her baby...and I have to admit, the are precious!
Jay is in love with the mower...and golf carts.
This was a few weeks ago when we were singing with Papa Rich...he would have loved this one.
Sliding at the children's garden...
Well I am finally getting back to the blog even though my heart breaks that this will be the first time I put up pictures of Jay and will not text Dad that there are "new pics on blog" as I did every time. If not, he would call me as soon as he noticed and lecture me about letting him know immediately when I have new pics up since he had been waiting all day for them. He looked at the blog several times a day and would call me with new observations all the time. It was so fun to laugh with him about the pictures and videos and wait to see what he would have to say about it all. But Mom as taken over his role of "blog Nazi" and will not let me stop posting. Every day she has asked me about it and told me that I had to put something up tonight or I couldn't go back home. So....here we are. :)
We will be heading back to Columbia tomorrow and I will attempt to get Jay on a schedule after a month of craziness. The thought of it exhausts me. But Wes is so anxious to see his sweet little man and I am looking forward to getting my house straight again....oh yea...and to see my husband of course!

4 comments:

  1. That pic of him looking at the pic of you and Kurt is amazing! Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at your blog, Shannon!! I wish I had the initiative to start one, but I just can't imagine myself keeping up with it right now! In the meantime, I just enjoy what a great job everyone else does with theirs ;) Jay looks so big, but I got so tickled when I saw him on those little trucks because it makes him look even bigger, haha!! Our boys are growing up too fast!!
    love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are back too!!!! I am a faithful viewer.

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Shannon,

    I can't believe how much Jay has grown! What a handsome little boy! He is so lucky to have you as a mother. I am amazed at how strong your faith still is with everything you are going through. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    Love,
    Lauren T.

    ReplyDelete