Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Getting ready for the beach!

Photoshoot that turned into watching the fan... No Gamecocks fans here!
Jay and I will go on our first road trip without Wes on Monday. I am very nervous about the ride since Jay decides half way through the trip that he is tired of the car seat, in fact, angry at the car seat, and must be removed immediately. I am hoping he cooperates. If not, I may go find a spa once I get to Florida for a week retreat. :) We are meeting Wes' family so I will not lack any babysitters. Jay is doing well. I bought some teething tablets and gel yesterday because he is getting fussy about his gums. Maybe that will give him some relief. We are going to pick up Jay's crib today! Now he can have a nursery like a real baby. Wes has all of the tools ready for display so I will post some pictures as soon as we have it ready. I guess I will start letting Jay sleep in his room then (if I can get over the idea of him being all alone upstairs). I have been trying to catch him showing off his new vocabulary on video but every time I turn it on he stops. It is so annoying! I will keep trying. I guess that is all for now. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment