Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

pictures this month

Trying out the see-saw at the Agirama

Eli didn't want to be left out

Jay is sporting his soldier attire

He was exploring and only turned around for a second before returning to his adventure.

On the train. This was his first time and he was thrilled. He just kept yelling, "choo choo!"

Jay is loving it too!

Eli looks like he doesn't approve of this one

Practicing the stilts

The had face painting that day too. I tried so hard to get him to just get a bumble bee or an apple on his cheek. This is what he insisted on though.

Drawing in the old school house

Of course, "little bit" needed to draw as well

Yet another priceless expression

They obviously had a good day!

Eating his snack under the dining room table...

I asked Eli if he wanted to pose for a picture and he jumped on the seat and started cheesing!

We made a photo shoot out of it

What a kiss!

Eli returning the love

Practicing our letters...Eli is very helpful in the scribbling department

The guys watching a movie

Out to eat on my birthday

Jay was playing in the mud puddle, Eli wanted to go but was nervous. Jay said, "it's ok mom, I'll help him"

And now he's nice and muddy too

notice Jay stopping to pose

Jay asked if we could make a scare crow. So this is our really weird, almost freakish version...I moved it to the garage after the wind knocked it over and it looked like one of the kids died right on the front porch.

Eli wanted another photo shoot

This was at the Albany zoo. I must admit, we miss the one in Columbia even more now. It did have a really cool playground though so the boys were happy

The meerkats were cool to watch

Going through the maze.

They made it to the end and fought over the shovel the whole time

read this sign. I saw one right when we came in and kinda chuckled. Then saw them everywhere in the park. I have to admit I got a little worried...if there are that many snakes around they should give us a gun as we go in!

So, yea, this boy loves being the main subject of a camera

He pointed to my phone and made this pose!  haha

here is my new dining room!  Wes built the table a few weeks ago. It is beautiful!  Our mom's bought the end chairs for my birthday and Wes had my new pot filled with flowers. It just love it all!

We eat most suppers in here...except for spaghetti...I don't trust those little monkeys enough to risk that

This is our current house project. We made the fire pit and then pulled up the grass to make a patio

It was a job!

Eli is working on a carseat at Mama Ross' office

That is a screwdriver in his hands...he was serious

I guess he is a bulldog fan!
Here is a video of the boys having some fun while I cleaned the kitchen. They are so funny!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful dining room table! Glad you had a good burfday and got such nice presents.

    ReplyDelete