Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

What we've been up to....

Eli is finally a fan of the jumper....especially when Jay sits down to watch him

Next time I'll have to put socks on those feet....

Long time blog readers may remember the day poor Jay got blisters on both feet from jumping in this thing without socks....and how bad I felt about it!

Life is wonderful when you have one child take care of the other! 

Eli couldn't care less who gives him food as long as he gets it

There is a slight look of concern...

Again, this is why people have more than one kid

Watching Jay crash monster trucks in the kitchen

Getting ready to catch one!

Taking a helicopter ride

Trying to crawl....still no results....

other than a furious baby

Our little bulldawg at Aunt Carrie's graduation!

He became bored quickly and spent the majority of the ceremony outside as we took turns walking him

Jay forcing a smile

Eli and Clara's week together!  I'm sure they will thank us for this picture in about 13 years :)

They were too cute together....Eli was certain this was just another toy to play with

And Clara just wanted his shirt...

We really need to teach Eli about boundaries

Poor Clara!

That look was my cue to get her away from that animal!

Trying on Jay's cowboy hat Wes brought him back from Dallas

It looked like a sombrero on Eli!

Helping Daddy in the yard


Eli's first time in the sandbox at the Children's Garden

He was not impressed

I was afraid he would try to eat it but was completely disgusted by even the touch of it!

so he just played (and ate) some pine straw instead

Jay brought him a toy to play with

That boy is just so darn cute!  (when he wants to be)

Jay the monkey

eli is ready to go home

I don't know why I took this one...I guess I thought that was a funny expression

Talking

Now we are at the zoo, Eli loved the aquarium

Posing in between his penguin jumps

When I need both boys to stay out of my hair for a few minutes I tell Jay that eli is hurt and needs a doctor. It almost always buys me 10 minutes. Here, Dr. Fireman is "checking out his eye"...

Gilligan and the baby doll

Catch, mom!

Poor dear, he isn't ever going to crawl facing a wall...

Last night we started "Friday movie and popcorn night". We are showing Jay Disney movies to get him ready for out trip. He had a ball. It really was fun for all three of us. I think this tradition will stick around for years.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE POPCORN & MOVIE NITE. WHAT A GREAT IDEA. I'M SURE JAY (& ELI SOON) WILL ENJOY THAT. MATTER OF FACT, MIMI WILL ENJOY THAT ON NEXT VISIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Jay being the doting older brother. That really is why people have more than one child!

    ReplyDelete