Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Random shots from the week

Playing in his crib while I clean up

This is the art decor above the crib...mom and Aunt Charlene helped me make them when they were here. I love how it turned out!

He loved spraying my car off while I washed it


And now for his bike wash...

My sweetheart brings me flowers almost every afternoon :)

My baby's growing up!  Sitting on the porch watching big brother eat his apple.

Now just watching his hand.

Jay insisted on holding eli's hand

Eli is getting used to his persistent companion

Trying to roll over...he is not a fan of tummy time, still smiling though!

posing with Janet's (our neighbor a few doors down) dog

They had a father's breakfast at Jay's school the other week. This was their doggie doughnut. The kids gave their dads pictures of something they like to do together. Jay's was playing baseball and bulldozers.

he kicked his feet out of the tub last night. I thought it was so funny!

"I don't see what the big deal is, mama."

We've had a hectic weekend...Wes working A LOT and the two boys takes turns being difficult, as usual. Jay and Wes had to have a "heart to heart" Friday night after Wes spanked him. Jay was not doing anything we asked all day and just smirked at our many efforts to talk/bribe him into being cooperative. Once they got into bed he gave Wes a big hug and said, "I love you Dad. But I'm sad because you spanked me."  So Wes explained why he had to spank him and Jay said he would do a better job listening. He has really been great since then though....I wonder how long this will last.

Our camera finally died this week and between my clumsy hands and Jay's wild hands....I am surprised it lasted this long. We are going to Best Buy tomorrow to buy a new one....one that is both water and shock proof....as every device within 5 feet of crazy boy should be.

Some videos are uploading....hopefully they will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment