Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Singing with Papa Rich...oh how we miss him

.. We were singing a few weeks ago and I thought I'd get it on film. Every week or so we have a concert with my dad....thanks to his endless supply of DVD and CD's....and Jay loves it. We listen to him in the car and Jay will ask "papa rich sing?" at least 3 times a week when we are driving. In the house he has to go get his guitar so that he can sing with Papa. It is precious, and to be honest, sometimes heartbreaking, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I hope that Jay never forgets him and I will always cherish being able to hear my daddy's voice just by pressing play.

3 comments:

  1. You made me cry. What a tearjerker, but oh so precious. He had so many GOOD qualities. I love you, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for NOT letting Jaybird forget his Papa Rich!! I love this video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved the video of Jay singing with Papa Rich. Thanks for sharing this with us. Spending the w/end with your Mom..Wish you all were here.
    Aunt Gina & Aunt Charlene

    ReplyDelete