Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010 Part One

Christmas was different this year for obvious reasons but we still enjoyed being with family and Jay was so much fun to watch. He was thrilled to open presents, no matter who they actually belonged to, and would bring presents to us over and over until we agreed that he could open one. Seriously, he was a perfect distraction every time we would get down....thank God for him.
Wes and I went on a cruise with 4 other couples from residency and that was a lot of fun. Jay had a blast sharing his time with his grandparents. He loves Kurt "Turt", Oren "Onen", and Carrie (too hard to say, apparently) as well. He definitely knows them now and gets so excited every time I mention them. He dramatically points them out in all of our pictures.  If I don't acknowledge them too he gets very offended. Once I have confirmed that it is, in fact, Kurt/Oren/Carrie, he is satisfied, throws the picture down and says, "bye bye Turt, bye bye Onen, or bye bye ___ (for Carrie he says whatever babble in in his head"

Here are the pictures I have. My camera died during the fun but I will post the ones Mimi and Mama Ross took when I get them.

Picture with Papa and Mama Ross.....


 Riding with Kurt...Jay loved it!

I guess Jay had enough of the boring photo shoot and jumped to Papa to rescue him. :)

 Watching Leaves Fall

 I love this one!

 Laughing at the leaves.



 Our yard was covered in snow when we got back. Jay was not impressed.


This was last week when we opened presents with Jay at our house. He got a tool bench and a pile of tools....

 The guitar was a hit too!



And a pet that he can't hurt. He immediately gave "doggie" kisses.

Playing a song for me.

Trying out his new car from the Ross'. He rides it around all day long now!  He yells "hey!" and bye" every time he gets in and out.

It took 2 days for him to agree to walk in the snow. I think he was trying to mow it up.


"nite nite" he said and laid down beside Jake last night.

2 comments:

  1. Him playing the guitar in his PJs is priceless! Glad y'all had fun on the cruise and a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute and busy!! We were in Cola town over Christmas. I looked for you at Shandon. Hope to see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete