Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jay's First Fishing Trip!

Kissing monkey goodnight after his bath tonight. He loves his new hat....so funny.
Random pics from last week:
Pushing the cart for Daddy around Fresh Market.
I'm not sure what this is about...
His artwork from school....he saw me hammering the nails in and had to do the same with his own hammer....
He and Truman grocery shopping at Edventure.
Pics from the fishing trip!
We spent Thanksgiving with the Ross' in Tifton and then the boys, Carrie, and Mama Ross went to Florida fishing while I spend a few days with Mom. Jay had so much fun (so I'm told) and loved riding on the boat. He just learned to say "boat" last week, just in time for the trip! They said he liked watching the fish but wouldn't get close enough to touch them....at least for now. :) He also likes playing with the fishing lures but doesn't understand why he can't play with the ones with the shiny hooks. As you can see in the pictures, he loved it...especially driving the boat!
Mom and I had a good time visiting and shopping....I was so excited to shop all afternoon without a demanding toddler on my hip! Even though she knew I wasn't bringing Jay with me she kept saying, "I can't believe you didn't bring my baby!" all day. I think it was the first time since I've had him that I went to Valdosta alone so it felt like old times...we even went out to dinner and ate an entire meal uninterrupted!
Jay is going to see Santa this week and I'm a little worried that he will freak out. He sat with Santa at Bass Pro last week but wasn't happy about it. I'm hoping that after he sees the other kids at the zoo sitting on Santa's lap and smiling, he will realize it is ok. We have been talking about Santa all week trying to get him ready. He loves saying, "Ho Ho Ho!" and yells it every time he sees a picture or statue of Santa. Maybe I'll get at least one cute picture out of it!
Here are the rest of the fishing pictures.
Cousins....trying to come inside for more cherrios. I promise we didn't starve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment