Jay, Eli, and June!

Jay, Eli, and June!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just for the sake of pictures...

I know we have been MIA this past week so I tried to snap some of us yesterday and today just around the house. Now that Jay is a little energizer bunny, it is very hard to get a sweet pose for the camera. Wes calls them "action photos" but I miss when he would just stare at the camera and give me a precious smile. Oh well, I guess we will have to take what we can get. ;) Taking a bath tonight... Trying to crawl down the stairs...didn't work out for him though.
Crawling up the stairs was a piece of cake...
Eating the remote control...somehow, much tastier than his toys.
Notice the gated area to the left, nope, he wasn't playing in that....he wanted Daddy's exercise bike.
Trying to get a sweet mommy/son picture after church, haha, not with this baby...isn't his outfit cute though!
I decided he needed his bathrobe on last night, he didn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment